Saturday, June 18, 2011

Achievement unlocked: Pooping in public.

My five year old has just proven how much stronger a person he is than
me. He voluntarily went poop in a public bathroom. At five years old.
It took me joining the military to be able to do that. Five. Huh.
Anyway, I seem to have found the source of the local obesity problem.
Golden Corral. I went there to graze (literally) and realized that, at
about 100 pounds overweight, I was one of the small mammals. In fact,
I'm mildly surprised that the earth's axis didn't switch back after
all the Japan business, what with all the mammal biomass located in
that one building. It's got to have extra structural steel to
withstand the load.
And yes, I am aware of the irony of me eating there while writing
about the bison herd that feeds there. The food is yummy and
plentiful. That is all I ask.

0 comments: